
Escape to Paradise: Uncover Villa Della One's Bali Secrets
Escape to Paradise: Villa Della One's Bali Secrets - A Messy, Honest, and Occasionally Rambling Review (SEO'd Up!)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because I’m about to take you on a chaotic, yet hopefully helpful, dive into Villa Della One in Bali. Forget the glossy brochure – this is the real deal, from the perspective of someone who believes a good vacation involves a healthy dose of both bliss and minor existential crises. 😉
First, the basics… because let's be honest, you're here to research, not just wander off to Bali on a whim (smart move!). This will be packed with those juicy keywords to help you find this gem on Google (or whatever search engine you prefer, no judgement!).
Accessibility & Navigating Paradise (or How I Didn't Trip) - Accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Elevator, Facilities for disabled guests:
Okay, so… I'm not in a wheelchair myself, but I always check these things because hey, everyone deserves a piece of paradise, right? Villa Della One gets some serious points here. They have an elevator, which is GOLD in Bali, trust me. Getting around the Villa was pretty smooth; I noticed ramps and wide walkways. They do specifically call out facilities for disabled guests, which I appreciated. I didn't delve too deep into the specifics (again, not my situation!), but from a basic initial scan, it looked promising. Important to verify directly with the hotel for your specific needs, naturally. Accessibility is a BIG plus in my book!
Getting Connected and Staying Connected (Because Let’s Be Real, We All Need It) - Internet, Free Wi-Fi in all rooms!, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas:
Alright, let's get real. Even in paradise, FOMO is a thing. Good news – Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! – and it was actually decent. I’ve stayed in places where the Wi-Fi was slower than a sloth on Valium. Not here. I could actually upload those envy-inducing sunset pics! There was also Internet [LAN] in case you're a super old-school internet user, but I didn’t use that. Wi-Fi in public areas was also available, so even if you’re not in your room, you’re still connected. Internet services were on point.
R&R and the Pursuit of Bliss (Or at Least, Feeling Less Stressed) - Fitness center, Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor], Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Gym/fitness, Massage:
Oh, the relaxation. This is where Villa Della One truly shines. Picture this: you step out of your room (which, more on that later!), and BOOM! A Pool with a view that makes you want to cry (in a good way). Seriously, the infinity pool overlooking the jungle was next level. I spent hours there.
Okay, let's talk Spa. I'm a spa junkie, and I put this place to the test. They've got it ALL: Sauna, Steamroom, and a whole roster of treatments. I'm talking Body scrub, Body wrap, and the main event… Massage. Now, I'm a tough critic, but this was divine. I opted for the Balinese massage, and the therapist had hands of pure, flowing magic. I swear, I went into a coma of bliss. Afterward, I felt like a new person. The foot bath before the massage was also a nice touch. The Gym/fitness area was there, but I'm pretty sure the only exercise I did was walking to the bar for another cocktail. 🍹
Cleanliness and Safety (Because Being Sick in Paradise Sucks) - Anti-viral cleaning products, Breakfast takeaway service, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Doctor/nurse on call, First aid kit, Hand sanitizer, Hot water linen and laundry washing, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Shared stationery removed, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment:
This is HUGE, especially in the current climate. Villa Della One clearly takes hygiene seriously. I felt safe. They use anti-viral cleaning products, and everything felt spotless. They had hand sanitizer everywhere, daily disinfection in common areas, and all the staff were masked up. I even noticed individually-wrapped food options (smart!). Rooms sanitized between stays. I was a little nervous at first, but after seeing all the protocols in place, I could relax. They had a Doctor/nurse on call, just in case – which is a big comfort, especially when you’re far from home. This is a big win for safety and peace of mind.
Food, Glorious Food (Because Calories Don’t Count in Bali… Right?) - A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Bar, Bottle of water, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Restaurants, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant:
Okay, so they have options. Lots of options. Restaurants galore. Poolside bar you can access with the wettest of swimsuits - a crucial detail. Their breakfast [buffet] was impressive. I'm a sucker for a good buffet! They offered a good selection of International cuisine in restaurant and Asian cuisine in restaurant. I'm a simple person, so I pretty much stuck to the Western breakfast, but everything looked delicious. I particularly loved the Coffee/tea in restaurant, and often made myself go to the Coffee shop. There's also room service [24-hour] which is dangerous and amazing all at once. Happy hour was… well, it was happy. 😉
My Personal Foodie Fail: Okay, let's be real. I did order something from the Snack bar that turned out to be… a little questionable. I'll blame jet lag. It was a learning experience. But hey, at least the bottle of water was always on point!
Services and Conveniences (Because Sometimes, You Just Need Someone Else to Handle Things) - Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center:
Villa Della One has you covered. Concierge service? Check. Currency exchange? Check. Laundry service (lifesaver after a week of poolside fun)? Check. Daily housekeeping – and my room always felt sparkling after. The Contactless check-in/out was definitely a bonus, meaning a quick and easy arrival. They have all the standard amenities, plus some extras. I didn’t need most of these, but it’s nice to know they’re there.
For the Kids (Because Families Deserve Paradise Too!) - Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal:
Babysitting service? YES! Family/child friendly? Seems like it. I saw some happy kids running around.
Room Details and My Personal Mini-Rant! - Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens:
Okay, let's get down to the nitty-gritty: the ROOM! Here's where things get… personal.
- Air conditioning: Essential. Bali heat is no joke.
- Blackout curtains: GODSEND. Slept like a freaking BABY.
- Coffee/tea maker: Very important. The instant I wake up, I need coffee

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your polished travel brochure. This is real life, Villa Della One, Bali style. And honestly? Half the time I'm running on fumes and instant noodles. Here we go…
The Unofficial, Unfiltered, Unglamorous Bali Itinerary (Villa Della One Edition)
Day 1: Arrival? More Like Debacle… and Then Bliss.
- 8:00 AM (ish, who's counting?): Landed in Denpasar. The airport? Pure chaos. A beautiful, sweaty, slightly terrifying chaos. The first hurdle: the visa. Apparently, my passport photo looked "too happy." (I blame the pre-trip espresso.) After a frantic scrabble for some extra rupiah and a hastily-added stern expression, I was in.
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: The Great Taxi Negotiation. Seriously, this is a sport in Bali. Me vs. a horde of suspiciously eager drivers. Ended up paying twice what I should have, but honestly? I just wanted to escape the airport. Road to Villa Della One was… bumpy. Like my current emotional state.
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM: FINALLY! Villa Della One. Jaw. Dropped. The pictures? Lies. Beautiful, glorious lies. It's even better. That first glimpse of the infinity pool? Actual tears, people. Pure, unadulterated joy.
- 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Unpacking, collapsing, and a desperate search for coffee. Found instant. Sue me. Ate a mango, which promptly dripped down my chin. Welcome to Bali, messy me.
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Pool time! The real reason I came. Floating. Staring at the sky. Pretending to be Zen. Actually just contemplating my life choices and wondering if it's ever okay to eat chips IN the pool. (The answer is yes.)
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Wandered around the villa. Found the kitchen. Realized I have ZERO cooking skills. Ordered takeout. (Again. Don't judge.)
- 6:00 PM onwards: Sunset. Cocktails (because, Bali). Sat on the porch, listening to cicadas and the distant sounds of… something. Maybe a temple ceremony? Maybe a rave? Doesn't matter. Pure, delicious, utter peace.
Day 2: Scooter Shenanigans and… the Lost Passport?
- 8:00 AM: Woke up. Sun. Happy. Coffee. Ah, Bali.
- 9:00 AM: Rented a scooter. This seemed like a great idea. Until I actually sat on the thing. Turns out, I'm not exactly built for speed. Or for Balinese traffic.
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Scooter training from Mr. Putu, the very patient villa manager. He probably wanted to kill me. I stalled. I swerved. I almost took out a family of ducks. But I survived and managed a 100-meter ride! (Baby steps, people. Baby steps.)
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Lunch at a warung (small local eatery) down the road. The food? AMAZING. The price? Unbelievable. The spice level? Questionable. (I may have sweated a little.)
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Beach time at Seminyak. Sun, sand, and the ocean. Perfect, right? Except the waves were HUGE and I was trying to look cool while getting completely drenched. The only "cool" thing about it was my sunburn starting to surface.
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: The Great Passport Panic! While at the beach, I had the bright idea to check my bag. OMG! My passport was gone. Cue the world's biggest freak-out. Retraced my steps. Searched high and low. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, found it safely tucked inside my… hat. My brain might not be used to this tropical heat.
- 4:00 PM - Dinner: After the massive panic, I needed a cocktail. Made my way back to the Villa. Enjoyed my evening.
Day 3: Temples, Terrors, and Terrible Singing
- 9:00 AM: After some coffee, I decided to explore.
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM: Visited the Tanah Lot Temple. Breathtaking. Truly. The waves crashing against the rocks. The sunset. The sheer beauty of it. The endless stream of tourists doing that irritating "Instagram pose." But still, breathtaking.
- 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant near the temple. The food was good. The service was slow. The music? Utterly bizarre. Somehow, the restaurant decided to play the "Macarena" on repeat. (I survived. Maybe.)
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Explored Taman Ujung Water Palace. This place was beautiful but terrifying. The architecture was intricate and amazing, but the thought of the mosquitos lurking made me want to leave.
- 4:00 PM - Dinner: Back to the Villa and dinner.
Day 4: Doubling Down on Bliss: The Villa, The View, The Real Me
- 9:00 AM: Woke up. No scooter. No temples. Just… the villa. And a profound sense of "hell, yes." Today? I was staying put.
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Breakfast on the balcony. Fresh fruit, strong coffee, and that mind-blowing view. Did some mindful eating. Tried to ignore the fact that a gecko was watching me.
- 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Pool time. Proper pool time. The kind where you actually swim. Or at least try to. I spent most of the time staring up at the trees, watching the palm fronds sway. My mind felt like a blank canvas. For the first time since arriving, I felt like I could truly, completely breathe.
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Ordered more takeout. (I have a problem, I know.) Then, tried to learn some Balinese words from Mr. Putu. My pronunciation? Utterly atrocious. His reaction? Patient amusement. These people are saints.
- 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Read a book on the day bed. Listened to the birds. Didn't look at my phone. Refused to think about emails. Just… existed.
- 5:00 PM - Dinner: Watching the Sunset. Listening to music. Thinking to myself of how I can stay in this reality forever.
Day 5: Departure… The Sad Part.
- 9:00 AM: Woke up. Realized I was leaving. Cue the internal grumbling.
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Last breakfast, trying to eat every last mango and appreciate the view.
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM: Pack. The hardest part. How do you leave paradise?
- 11:00 AM - Noon: Checked out. Said goodbye to Mr. Putu and the amazing Villa staff. Promising to be back.
- Noon - 1:00 PM: The long ride to the airport.
- 1:00 PM onwards: Departure. I'm going back to reality. But with a heart full of Balinese sunshine. And probably a serious addiction to mangoes.
Final Thoughts:
Bali, you beautiful, chaotic, maddening, magical place. You got under my skin. You challenged me. You made me laugh. You made me cry (in a good way, mostly). And you, Villa Della One? You were the perfect sanctuary. I'll be back. And maybe, just maybe, next time I'll learn how to ride a scooter without causing a global incident. Wish me luck. And bring your own instant coffee. You'll need it.
Escape to Hel: Sun, Snow, & Fun! Beach, Port & Playground Paradise!
Escape to Paradise: Villa Della One's Bali Secrets - FAQ (and a Whole Lot More)
1. Okay, spill the beans. Is Villa Della One *actually* as dreamy as the Instagram photos?
Oof. Okay, here's the brutally honest truth. The Instagram photos? Yeah, they're gorgeous. But… *reality* is a bit… different. Let me just say, the air conditioning in my room, Room 3, specifically, was a straight-up mood killer. I mean, I swear it took about three hours to get the room down to a remotely comfortable temperature. And after a long, hot day of exploring Ubud, that’s practically torture.
Then there was the issue with… well, let's call them "resident geckos." They're cute, sure, in a "giant lizard judging your life choices" kind of way. But the *chirping*… oh, the chirping! Kept me up all. Freaking. Night. Don't get me wrong, the pool *is* stunning. But the dream? Slightly tarnished. Still, the staff? Angels. Absolute angels.
2. The staff? You mentioned the angels. What was *that* like?
Okay, the staff were legitimately the best part. Like, if I could give them a Michelin star, I would. They were unbelievably attentive and genuinely seemed thrilled to help. One morning, totally mortified, I spilled an entire pot of coffee all over the pristine white table. I thought, "This is the end for me, I *am* the guest from hell." But the staff? No problem! They cleaned it up with smiles and even brought me a fresh pot. I felt terrible! I offered to tip, but they just refused. Seriously, the kindness… I wanted to cry. (Don't judge, jet lag, okay?)
One of the gardeners, bless his heart, kept trying to teach me Indonesian phrases. I butchered them horribly, but he just laughed. Pure, unadulterated Balinese joy. That kind of warmth? You can't fake that. It went a long way to making up for the lukewarm AC.
3. What about the food? Because let's be honest, that can make or break a trip...
The food... okay, it was good. But sometimes, the presentation was a little *too* perfect. You know? Like, I almost felt guilty eating it in case I messed up their artistic arrangement. I preferred the little warungs (local restaurants) down the road, they were more charming, the food was much more authentic and the prices were way better! And I felt like I could actually eat without worrying about making a mess.
Breakfast at the villa, however, was a culinary masterpiece! The Nasi Goreng was incredible, the fresh juice was divine. But I found myself craving a simple toast with butter... sometimes, all the perfection got a little... exhausting. My suggestion? Order a few small entrees, it is worth it!
4. Okay, the pool! Is it as amazing as it looks, or is it all carefully angled photos?
The pool… the pool, my friends, is the redemption of Villa Della One. It's *amazing*. Seriously, breathtaking. You know those infinity pools you see in magazines? This one actually *lives up* to the hype. Floating in that water, looking out at the lush greenery... total bliss. I spent hours just… staring. And occasionally, gracefully splashing around. (Okay, maybe not so gracefully.) It was hot, hot, hot, hot days! So many days, all spent in the pool.
One anecdote? Okay. There was this one afternoon, I’d had *way* too much sun after a long day. I ordered a cocktail (or two… or three), and promptly fell asleep on one of the pool floats. Woke up feeling wonderfully tipsy and with a new sunburn. Don't judge, it was worth it! The pool? Worth every penny.
However... the pool boy? Kept staring. It was a bit awkward.
5. What about the "secrets"? What is Villa Della One hiding?
Okay, "secrets" is a strong word. The actual *secret* is they're not as secretive as they think they are. The villa, according to some locals, was built with a bit of… let's call it "creative accounting." Supposedly, a famous movie star stayed there once. The "secret" is that they *really* want you to think it's a hidden gem, off the beaten path, but it's right on the main road. I mean a lot of motorbikes pass by the main entrance.
Honestly, it isn't that big of a deal. But it does remind you that even paradise has its imperfections. And honestly? That's kinda charming. Because, ultimately, even if the "secrets" aren't so secret, and the AC is a little cranky, the overall experience is still… well, pretty damn good. Bali itself is pretty damn good. It's the kind of place that makes you want to leave your cares behind.
6. What activities are you able to do at the villa?
Well, you can get massages in your room. Which I did. Twice. It was amazing, until the masseuse got bitten by something and spent the second half of the massage swatting away bugs (which, okay, I then was worried about!). You could also take yoga classes. (I skipped that. Way too busy, enjoying the pool, and sleeping.) There's also a private chef that will cook you dinner. You can also book day trips, they will help with that! I decided to stay at the villa and relax, taking a few day trips here and there.
Honestly? The best activity at the villa is just *being*. Doing absolutely nothing. Letting the hours melt away. It's a skill, I'm still mastering, but Villa Della One is a pretty darn good place to practice. Which I did, and succeeded.
7. Overall, would you recommend Villa Della One? Be honest!
Ugh. Okay. Deep breath. Here’s the thing. Yes. And no. It depends. If you're looking for absolutely perfect, immaculate, every-detail pre-planned perfection, maybe not. But if you want a place where you can de-stress, unwind, and experience genuine Balinese kindness? Absolutely, yes.
It's not perfect. Nothing is. But it's real. And even with the quirks, the chirping geckos (again! The CHIRPING!), and the occasional AC hiccup, it was an experience I'll never forget. The staff alone make it worthwhile! And you know what? I wouldn't hesitate to go back. As long as I get Room 2 next time. Maybe Room 1. Anywhere but 3.
God, I miss that pool...

