
Bentonville's BEST Element: You WON'T Believe This!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into Bentonville's "BEST Element: You WON'T Believe This!" and I'm actually going to tell you what I think. Forget the glossy brochures, let's get REAL about this thing. This isn't just a review, it's a therapy session for my travel brain.
First, The Hype (and My Inner Skeptic):
So, they're calling it "The BEST Element." Bold statement, yeah? Sounds pretty… arrogant, honestly. But hey, I like a little drama. And the "You WON'T Believe This!" bit? Gets me every time. I'm a sucker for a mystery. My expectations are leveled, and I will make sure I get the whole package.
Accessibility & Safety – Should Be a Priority, Not a Feature:
Alright, let’s start with the boring but absolutely crucial stuff. Accessibility. Okay, good, they've gotta get this. Wheelchair accessible? Fantastic. This should be a basic requirement, but hey, I'll give 'em props for stating it. They say they've got facilities for disabled guests as well? Score. It's not a luxury, it's a necessity.
Cleanliness and safety: Alright, let's be real here. Post-pandemic the pressure to clean is so high. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer everywhere, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays…. Yeah. Sounds like they're taking it seriously. Staff trained in safety protocol – important. They can't just spray things with a vague intention. I need to see results. Hot water linen and laundry washing: Phew. Okay, I’m mostly relieved here. Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Safe dining setup, Individually-wrapped food options. Sounds like they're being smart, which is good. The doctor/nurse on call is always a nice touch. First aid kit - good. I really appreciate they've taken up the initiative.
Internet? You're Killing Me, Element!
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! FINALLY! This really shouldn't be a selling point anymore, but I'm still sighing with relief. Actually, the listing is, shocker, very specific about the Wi-Fi. Internet, Internet [LAN], Internet services, Wi-Fi in public areas, Wi-Fi for special events. It's like they know I'm going to rant if the connection is garbage. Thank you Element, I will be checking my bank accounts.
Things to Do, Ways to Relax, and… The Spa! (Hold My Prosecco)
Okay, this is where things get interesting. Pool with view, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom, Swimming pool, Swimming pool [outdoor], Massage, Body scrub, Body wrap… Alright, alright, Element, you've got my attention. Are you serious with the pool with a view? Because I'm a sucker for a good vista. And the spa? Okay, I need to know more.
(Pause for dramatic effect. I'm picturing myself, eyes closed, wrapped in a warm towel… wait, focus, Sarah!)
I'm particularly interested in the Pool with a view. Because, let's face it, a boring pool is a sad pool. And Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom. These are all the essentials for a proper relaxation session, right? I will spend my whole stay in the sauna.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Will They Feed Me Right?
Okay, food is EVERYTHING. They say they've got Restaurants, Poolside bar, Snack bar, Room service [24-hour], Coffee shop. Okay, okay. Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant. Alright, the variety is a good sign. A la carte in restaurant, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant. Buffet? I. Love. Buffets. I'll wake up before dawn just to stuff my face! They have Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Salad in restaurant. Oh, yes. I can see myself, relaxing in the hotel, eating, and then returning to the spa. Happy hour? Please, let there be a happy hour. And a good happy hour, in case I'm feeling particularly vulnerable. Bottle of water? Always appreciated. Breakfast takeaway service? Smart.
Services and Conveniences – The Little Things That Matter (and Annoy the Heck Out of Me)
Air conditioning in public area? Essential. Elevator? Yes, please. I'm not hiking up any stairs with my luggage. Daily housekeeping? Wonderful! Laundry service, Dry cleaning, Ironing service – these are what make a hotel a hotel. The convenience store is also a plus for any last-minute needs.
For the Kids – Because, Let's Be Real, I Might Need a Babysitter Someday
Family/child friendly, Babysitting service, Kids meal, Kids facilities. Alright, Element. I’m not expecting a family trip anytime soon, but it's always good to know. This is comprehensive.
The Nitty-Gritty: What's Actually In the Rooms?! (The Real Test)
Okay, here's where the hotel either wins or loses. Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathtub. A bathtub, people! I could happily spend an hour in the tub with a book (and maybe a glass of wine). Blackout curtains, Coffee/tea maker. Vital for me, sleep is important. Also, love a coffee maker. Daily housekeeping is already on my list, Desk, Extra long bed… YES. Free bottled water. Fine, I approve! Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella. Alright, they've crammed it all in. The only thing missing is a butler, and I'm willing to overlook that.
Getting Around – Because I'm Probably Going to Get Lost
Airport transfer. This is essential. Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Taxi service, Valet parking. Good options.
The Verdict – Okay, I’m Interested… but…
Look, on paper, "Bentonville's BEST Element: You WON'T Believe This!" sounds pretty darn good. They've covered all the basics (accessibility, safety, decent internet) and then thrown in a spa, a pool, and (fingers crossed) some decent food. It's a lot.
But… here's the thing. I need to feel it. I need to know that it's not just a checklist, but a vibe. Does the staff actually care? Is the pool view really as amazing as they say? Is the buffet worth waking up for?
I need to find out myself.
Here's My Offer – Because You've Earned It:
Book Now and Get… (See, They Know How to Do This!)
- Early Check-In: Jump the queue! Get settled in before everyone else (subject to availability on request).
- Complimentary Spa Treatment: Because you deserve it. 20% off.
- Exclusive Room Upgrade: Because, why not? Only for the first 10 bookings.
- 10% Off Dining at the hotel resturant.
- Free Airport Transfer
Why Book Through Me? Because I’ve Actually Read the Fine Print!
Look, I’ve done the legwork for you. I’ve dug into the details. I'm looking forward to visiting the property (if my bank account survives) and writing a follow-up review!
So, what are you waiting for? Go on, book your stay at Bentonville's "BEST Element: You WON'T Believe This!" and tell me all about it. Maybe I'll see you at the buffet. And pray to God, let the Wi-Fi be good.
Unbelievable Riad in Marrakech: Your Moroccan Dream Awaits!
Okay, alright, buckle up, buttercups. This ain't your grandma's perfectly-polished travel itinerary for Bentonville. This is a real person's chaotic, caffeinated, probably-sunburnt perspective on a trip to Element Bentonville, AR. Get ready for some off-the-cuff thoughts, questionable decisions, and a whole lotta "wait, what was I doing again?"
Element Bentonville: A Hot Mess Express Itinerary (with a side of existential dread)
Day 1: Arrival and the Art of Impatience (and Maybe Regret)
- Morning (Like, REALLY morning): Flight from… wherever. Mine's coming in from… ugh, let's just say "somewhere with significantly worse coffee." The anticipation is KILLING me. I'm pretty sure I haven't slept in 8 hours as I had to double check whether the flight ticket is confirmed.
- 10:00 AM: Land, grab my rental car. Already fighting the existential dread of parallel parking. Okay, deep breaths. I'm trying to be a minimalist. I brought my own reusable coffee travel mug (because, environmental issues, and also, I need caffeine). I'm also carrying a small backpack . First impression of Bentonville: "Wow, the sky is REALLY blue." And wait, is that… a cow? (Maybe not, I can't see behind me).
- 10:30 AM: Check in at Element Bentonville. Hoping for a smooth process. Is there a gym? (Gotta offset those inevitable donut cravings). Are the elevators fast? (I hate waiting). Honestly, if they give me a room on the 8th floor and there's no elevator, I'm going to… well, I’ll figure it out.
- 11:00 AM: Room reveal! Okay, not bad. Modern, clean… the perfect blank canvas for a minor panic about how much I packed. Oh, and also, unpacking, I suddenly realize, I forgot my toothbrush! Facepalm. A travel sized will have to suffice.
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Lunch somewhere. (I did not plan ahead - shocker). I will have to rely on my instincts and the power of Google Maps.
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: "The Crystal Bridges Moment". Everyone raves about Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art, so I'm there. I hope I can find something to eat. I'm not sure what kind of art I like. I'm hoping to appreciate what I see. I'll probably end up spending most of my time just staring at the architecture - and the surrounding nature. I'll try not to get distracted by the ducks. Actually, ducks sound pretty good right now. I wonder if they have a cafe.
- 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Walking the trails. Yes, I actually decide to walk. It is said that fresh air does wonders. I'll get my steps in. I'm a little worried about keeping up with the trails. But I'll keep up.
- 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM: Back to Element Bentonville. Nap. I'm always tired. No, seriously, I'm always tired.
- 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM: Dinner. Maybe again I have to use google maps. I'm terrible at planning.
- 7:00 PM - Bedtime: Maybe some TV. Maybe some reading. I have a book of "Do you want to know a secret". I don't know if I am good at this.
Day 2: Bikes, Burgers, and a Possible Existential Crisis
- Morning (Because I have to): Rise and shine, and maybe, just maybe, get to the gym before I eat the entire breakfast bar. I should definitely bring a water bottle. And a protein bar. Okay, deep breaths.
- 9:00 AM: Bike rental. Bentonville is obsessed with bikes, which is good for my "pretend I'm healthy" persona. I'm picturing myself effortlessly gliding along picturesque trails. Reality will probably involve me huffing and puffing up a slight incline. Oh, and maybe falling. (I have a very bad habit of falling.)
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Bike the trails – or at least attempt to bike the trails. This is where the "messy" part comes in. I'll probably get lost. Definitely take photos of the scenery, even if I'm dying inside. There's a slight chance I will find a waterfall. Cross your fingers.
- 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM: Burger time. Everyone raves about the local burger joints. I'm on a mission to find the perfect burger. This is serious business. (And I'm already hungry.)
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: More exploring. I think there is a bike museum. Oh my god, a bike museum.
- 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM: A good book and a strong coffee. Maybe I'll sit outside. Take in the afternoon light. Reflect. Or maybe just zone out and scroll through Instagram. No judgement.
- 4.30 PM - 6.00 PM: Dinner. This is where the "wait, what was I doing again?" feeling kicks in. Did I make a reservation? Probably not. Will I end up eating whatever's open? Absolutely. Is that a problem? Probably not.
- 6:00 PM - Bedtime: Another chance to read. I really want to like this book. Maybe I'll start another book. Maybe I'll just watch TV.
Day 3: Departure and the Bitter Sweet Taste of Freedom (and Jet Lag)
- Morning: Breakfast, pack, and frantically search for that one thing I lost. (It's always something. Always.) Seriously, where did my phone charger go?
- 10:00 AM: Check out. Say goodbye to Element Bentonville. Did I have a good time? Hard to say. Did I survive without a major meltdown? Pretty much. Do I need a vacation from my vacation? Possibly.
- 10:30 AM: Last-minute souvenir shopping. Because I have to. Even if I have no space in my suitcase.
- 11:00 AM: Airport. Security. The usual chaos.
- 12:00 PM: Flight home. Reflecting on the trip. What did I learn? Hmm… maybe I should plan better next time. Maybe I should take a vacation after the vacation. Oh, and definitely bring a toothbrush.
- The Rest of the Day: The inevitable jet lag. The mountain of laundry. The return to "normal" life. And already, a tiny part of me is already dreaming of another adventure. Maybe… maybe I’ll go back to Bentonville. One day. After I've recovered.

You WON'T Believe What Makes Bentonville... Bentonville! (Seriously, You Won't) – FAQs
Okay, spill the beans! What's THE thing about Bentonville that everyone raves about? (Besides the obvious, like... uh... Walmart? 😅)
Alright, alright, settle down, folks. I've lived in Bentonville a good while now, and I've got to be honest... it’s *complicated*. People are going to tell you it’s the Crystal Bridges Museum, right? And yeah. That's… pretty fantastic. But “the thing”? Nah. It’s... well, it's *the feeling*, man. That weird mix of small-town charm and big-city ambition that somehow *works*. It’s like, you're sipping coffee in a place that used to be a gas station, and you're surrounded by people who are literally changing the world (or trying to, anyway). It's the vibe, the sheer… audacity of it all. They're building a mountain bike park *in the middle of town*! That's gotta say something, right?
But… hold on. Let me backtrack a teeny, tiny bit. Before the vibes, before the amazing trails, there was just… me. And my car. And the agonizing hours spent trying to find a parking spot on a Saturday. Which brings me to my own personal, slightly irrational, contender for the Best Thing About Bentonville: **The sheer, unadulterated, joy I feel when I *actually* find a parking spot**. I kid, I kid… mostly. (More on that later, trust me.)
Crystal Bridges and the Art - Is it *really* that good? I'm not exactly an art snob, you know?
Okay, look. I *am* an art snob. (I'm not proud of it, but it's true. I roll my eyes at Monet, mostly because everyone else does.) But Crystal Bridges? Even *I* have to admit... it's pretty darn impressive. And here's the thing: you DON'T have to be an "art person" to enjoy it. The architecture is stunning. The grounds are beautiful. And the people-watching? Gold. I once saw a guy propose there, and I almost cried. Happy tears, of course. Mostly. But seriously the museum is a gamechanger. It's not about stuffy gallery visits – it’s about experiencing art in a way that feels… accessible. You can wander around with your coffee, and it's all very chill. (Until the crowds descend, then it's less chill, truth be told)
But, let's be real. Finding a place to sit down and actually *look* at the art on a busy weekend can feel a touch like you're competing in the Hunger Games for a bench. They also have some amazing free events, and who doesn't love free? It's a good time, even if you’re only there for the Instagram pics.
I hear Bentonville is all about mountain biking now. Is that true? And is it actually any fun?
Mountain biking? Honey, it’s practically the *law* here. You can't swing a dead cat (wait, *don't* swing any cats!) without hitting a bike rack. And yes, it's fun. Even for a klutz like me. The trails are phenomenal, and there’s something for every skill level. You can take a leisurely cruise or fling yourself down a mountainside (which, confession time, I've done. More than once. And let's just say my chiropractor and I are on a first-name basis now.)
I once watched my usually-graceful Aunt Mildred nearly eat it on a beginner trail. And it was hilarious . But, seriously, if you like being outdoors, you *will* enjoy it. The trails are world-class, and the views are amazing. And after, nothing beats grabbing a craft beer and some grub at a local brewery. You’ll be sore, you’ll be tired, and you’ll probably need another beer, but it's absolutely worth it.
Okay, back to the parking situation. It sounds... challenging. Any survival tips?
Ah, the parking… where do I begin? Okay, deep breaths. First rule: Avoid Saturdays. Seriously. Unless you enjoy circling the square like a vulture hunting for a wounded gazelle (or, you know, a parking spot). Second: Go early. Like, sunrise early. Third, embrace the side streets. Fourth: Learn to parallel park. I, unfortunately, am still working on that part. Five: be patient. And sixth: when you *finally* find a spot, guard it with your life (and maybe a strategically placed orange cone – kidding! ... mostly). The struggle is real.
The parking situation? Remember the pure joy of finding a spot? It's not because the parking is amazing, it's because it's a constant source of tension. It brings you even closer to the community! Every time you find a spot, you're one step closer to getting to be on the same level to the local.
Is it all just high-end dining and fancy artsy stuff? Or are there "real" people there?
Good question! And yes, there are *real* people. Bentonville isn't just for the trust-fund babies and tech bros, I promise (though, let's be honest, there are *a few* of those). It's a melting pot, a weird and wonderful mix of folks from all walks of life. You've got the "legacy" families who've been here for generations, the new arrivals drawn by the job market and the lifestyle, the artists, the musicians, the bikers, the foodies... Everyone's here, really.
And the "real" people? They're the ones grilling burgers at the park on a Saturday afternoon, volunteering at the local food bank, or cheering on their kids at the soccer game. They're the ones rolling their eyes at the parking situation, too. They're the soul of the place, and they make it what it is.
What’s the downside? Be honest!
Okay, alright, time for some honesty (because let’s be real, every place has its flaws!) The biggest downside? The rapid growth. It’s a double-edged sword. The city is booming, which is great for the economy… but it also means… ugh… more traffic, more housing shortages, and the parking situation, which we've already discussed... It’s a constant battle between what Bentonville was and what it’s becoming, which can be… tiring. Sometimes I miss the slow days of the past, where I can actually go to the farmers market.
I worry about preserving that small-town feel. I worry about the cost of housing. I worry about the impact of all this development on the environment. I worry about having to start lining up at 6 AM to find a parking spot. But hey, no place is perfect, right?
Ocean By H10 Hotels
