Lastana Suite Ubud: Bali's Most Luxurious Escape (Unbelievable Views!)

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud: Bali's Most Luxurious Escape (Unbelievable Views!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into the emerald embrace of Lastana Suite Ubud. Forget those glossy travel brochures, I'm giving you the REAL scoop, warts and all – because let's be honest, perfection is boring. We're aiming for "unbelievable views" and "Bali's Most Luxurious Escape," right? Well, let's see if Lastana lives up to the hype… and the hefty price tag.

Keywords, Keywords, Keywords (Because Google loves them): Lastana Suite Ubud, Luxury Hotel Bali, Ubud Hotel, Bali Villas, Balinese Spa, Infinity Pool Bali, Romantic Bali Getaway, Wheelchair Accessible Bali, Family Friendly Bali, Ubud Views, Best Hotels Ubud, Bali Honeymoon, Spa Retreat, Fitness Center Bali

(Pacing Note: We're going to bounce around. Just… breathe. It’s all part of the experience, like trying to navigate a Balinese scooter for the first time. Terrifying, exhilarating, and probably illegal.)

First Impressions & Accessibility - The "Getting In" Game

Okay, let's be real. Bali, paradise though it is, isn't exactly built for accessibility. And that's a major bummer for some, so we check on the most important detail.

  • Accessibility: The official line says “Facilities for disabled guests" is available… but I’m not seeing a direct answer if wheelchairs can maneuver through the property comfortably. I need to clarify if some of the paths are actually accessible by my friend the wheelchaired, this does need some more details. This is something to absolutely confirm with the hotel directly before you book. Be brutally honest about your needs. If they can't, don't mess around.
  • Getting Around: Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station are available, which is a plus. Airport transfer is also available. Now, remember that Bali traffic? Factor in extra time to get anywhere. Uber/Grab are options, but local taxi drivers can be… persistent.

(Rambling Alert: Speaking of airport transfer, did I tell you about the time my driver in Phuket tried to charge me triple? Never let them see your desperation! Negotiate! Like, aggressively. Think you’re haggling over a Balinese sarong. Your sanity depends on it, and for a hotel like this, you don't want an annoying taxi driver to be a bad first impression)

Rooms – The Sanctuary (or the Slight Letdown?)

I'm going to assume that if you’re considering Lastana, you're craving luxury. Let's break down what you get in the rooms:

  • Available in all rooms: Air conditioning, Alarm clock, Bathrobes, Bathroom phone, Bathtub, Blackout curtains, Carpeting, Closet, Coffee/tea maker, Complimentary tea, Daily housekeeping, Desk, Extra long bed, Free bottled water, Hair dryer, High floor, In-room safe box, Interconnecting room(s) available, Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Ironing facilities, Laptop workspace, Linens, Mini bar, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Safety/security feature, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Separate shower/bathtub, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Wi-Fi [free], Window that opens.
  • That’s a lot of stuff. But does it feel luxurious? Does it feel lived in or sterile perfection? I'm hoping for luxurious! I've seen a few reviews mention the rooms are a lovely size. Big props for the blackout curtains. Sleep is sacred, especially after a long flight and a few Bintangs.
  • Room Decorations: Are they going to be those generic hotel paintings of bamboo and rice paddies? Or something… more? I'm hoping for art, local touches… SOMETHING that doesn't feel churned out of a factory. Room decorations are something that must be truly impressive.
  • The View: This is the money shot, right? The "unbelievable views" bit. I'm expecting vast rice paddies, lush greenery, maybe a cheeky temple or two. If you don't get a room with a view, you've failed. Seriously. Ask for a room with a view and do not take no for an answer.

(Emotional Outburst: I’m dying to know about the bathroom phone. Why? WHO do you call from the bathtub?! The front desk to order more bubbles? The existential crisis has begun!)

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking – Fuelling the Fun

  • Restaurants: Restaurants, A la carte in restaurant, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Buffet in restaurant, International cuisine in restaurant, Salad in restaurant, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western cuisine in restaurant. This is going to be a biggie to review the food and the drinks!
  • Breakfast: Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Asian breakfast, Western breakfast, Breakfast in room, Breakfast takeaway service. The question is: Is the buffet going to be depressing and have only stale pastries? I'm hoping for the real deal: Fresh fruit, local delicacies, and a coffee that doesn't taste like dishwater. Asian cuisine needs to be well-represented.
  • Bar/Poolside Bar: Bar, Bottle of water, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Coffee shop, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, Poolside bar, Snack bar. The happy hour better be epic. Sunset cocktails with a view are non-negotiable. I'm picturing a perfectly-blended Piña Colada.
  • Room Service: Room service [24-hour]. This is a must for those sleepy mornings when you just can't face the world. The menu needs to be extensive and tempting. I need options. NOW!

(Quirky Observation: I always judge a hotel by its coffee. Seriously. If they can't make a decent cappuccino, I'm out. End of story.)

Relaxation & "Things to Do" – The Zen Factor

  • Spa Life: Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage, Sauna, Spa, Spa/sauna, Steamroom. This is where Lastana should shine. Bali is all about the spa experience! I’m expecting a divine massage that melts all my stress away, and a proper, authentic Balinese treatment. If this is subpar, I'm going to cry.
  • Pool with View/Swimming Pool [outdoor]: The infinity pool with, presumably, amazing views. Does it get crowded? Are there enough comfy sunbeds? Is there decent pool service? These are the burning questions. A pool with a view is the ultimate selling point, so let's hope it's as amazing as it sounds.
  • Fitness: Fitness center, Gym/fitness. If you're into that kind of thing, then have at it. I'll be at the spa instead.
  • Other Activities: The area around Ubud is packed with stuff to do – temples, rice paddies, yoga retreats… Hopefully, the hotel can arrange tours, or at least point you in the right direction.

(Rambling Alert: I once had a massage in Thailand that was so good, I almost fell asleep on the table and didn't wake up until dinner. I need that experience. Lastana, deliver!)

Cleanliness & Safety – Peace of Mind

  • Important stuff in the pandemic world: Anti-viral cleaning products, Cashless payment service, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Room sanitization opt-out available, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol.
  • Overall: CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Doorman, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Non-smoking rooms, Proposal spot, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms.

(Emotional Reaction: Safety is important, and I am impressed by all that can be offered and that the safety is a priority.)

Services and Conveniences – The Little Extras

  • Air conditioning in public area, Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Dry cleaning, Elevator, Essential condiments, Facilities for disabled guests, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center
  • This is
Unbelievable Arunachala Houses: Athiyandal, India - Your Dream Home Awaits!

Book Now

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite, Ubud: My Bali Blow-Up (And Why I'd Do It Again, Maybe) - A Messy Itinerary

Okay, so "itinerary" is a generous word for what actually happened in Ubud. Think more "scribbled notes on a damp napkin" meets "existential crisis in paradise." But hey, it was my crisis, and now you get to witness it. Buckle up, buttercups.

Day 1: Arrival and Immediate Regret (Kidding! Mostly.)

  • 15:00 - Land at Denpasar Airport: The airport chaos. Oh, the glorious chaos! You emerge from the plane, blinking like a mole, and are immediately engulfed in a sweaty embrace of taxi drivers, currency exchange touts, and the overwhelming scent of frangipani and exhaust fumes. I swear, my brain started melting before I even cleared customs.
  • 16:00 - Taxi to Lastana Suite: After a haggling war that I’m pretty sure I lost, I arrive at Lastana Suite. The pictures? LIES. Glorious, Instagrammable lies. This place? It’s actually… gorgeous. Seriously stunning. The pool shimmering, the rice paddies whispering… I swear, I almost cried. Good tears. I think.
  • 17:00 - Check-in & Room Revelation: My room! Oh, my room. A jungle-chic haven. The mosquito net dangling like a bridal veil over the bed. I immediately fell in love. And then, the panic set in. The jet lag was kicking my ass. The sheer beauty of it all… was it real? Am I worthy? Did I pack enough sunscreen? These are the questions that consume me.
  • 18:00 - Poolside Existentialism (and Bintang): I spent an hour by the pool, fueled by a Bintang (the local beer). Watched the sun bleed orange and purple into the sky. The only sound was the gentle clinking of ice in my glass and the incessant hum of my own anxieties. This whole “finding myself” thing… exhausting.
  • 19:00 - Dinner at Locavore (Reservation required but, it's actually not): My original plan was to eat at Locavore, but no reservation apparently. I wander and stumble into a Warung (small, family-run restaurant) where I get some Mie Goreng (fried noodles) and a Bintang. It was amazing. Simple and real. I ended up talking to the owner and his 2 kids, learning a few words of Bahasa Indonesia, and feeling like I had actually lived something.

Day 2: Yoga, Monkeys, and a Holy Meltdown (Again, Kidding? Maybe Not.)

  • 07:00 - Attempt Yoga (I failed and got distracted): I AM a yoga person, I swear! But. The sounds of the jungle, the smells… My mind was a million miles away from breathing exercises. I spent the whole time wondering how the monkeys got so many bananas.
  • **08:30 - Breakfast at Lastana: ** Seriously good. Coffee, fresh fruit, it’s all very Instagrammable, which makes me feel like I should be doing something with my life other than enjoying my breakfast!
  • 09:30 - Monkey Forest Frenzy!!! OH. MY. GOD. The Monkey Forest. Adorable, cheeky little devils! I took a photo with a monkey. Regretted it immediately. They are relentless pickpockets. They also seem to have a sixth sense for my weakness. I was surrounded, offering up everything from my water bottle to my scrunchie (I miss it!). I was almost driven to tears of frustration and laughter. This was an experience I'll never forget but honestly? I wouldn't do it again. It's a chaotic, funny, scary, and slightly traumatizing experience.
  • 12:00 - Lunch at a random Warung: More Mie Goreng, more Bintang. This is becoming a pattern. I'm not complaining.
  • 14:00 - Rice Paddy Ramble (and a Sudden Shower): I decided to walk among the rice paddies. Gorgeous, serene… until the heavens opened. I was soaked to the bone, and utterly, gloriously miserable. But in a good way? The rain was warm. The rice paddies glistened. I may have been a drowned rat, but I felt… connected. A bit like a lost puppy, but still.
  • 16:00 - Massage at the hotel Spa: The massage? Heaven. Absolutely, unequivocally heaven. All the monkey-induced paranoia and rice paddy rain-induced misery washed away.
  • 18:00 - Dinner at Bridges Bali (Good choice for that Bali aesthetic, but expensive): Because everyone needs a fancy dinner. I ordered too much, I ate too much, and I felt slightly sick, but the view was spectacular and I took a lot of photos. Worth it.

Day 3: Temples, Tea, and the Sweetest of Goodbyes (Maybe I'm Getting Used to this)

  • 08:00 - Yoga(Attempt 2): This time, I actually breathed. And I almost touched the sun after my practice.
  • 09:30 - Visit Tirta Empul Temple: A true experience. I made my traditional offering there, and it was a nice experience. I am quite content.
  • 11:00 - Lunch at a random Warung: (again, more Mie Goreng and a Bintang)
  • 13:00 - Tegalalang Rice Terraces: Oh, the iconic rice terraces! I rented a scooter (against my better judgment) and drove there. The scooter nearly killed me (I'm dramatic, I know), but the view was worth the near-death experience.
  • 15:00 - Bali Swing (So cliché but so fun): I almost threw up (more of a fear of heights thing) but it was exhilarating and the photos are great.
  • 17:00 - Traditional Balinese dance performance: it was all so beautiful and intricate and left me feeling strangely empty.
  • 19:00 - Dinner at Lastana Suite and packing: I finally get to appreciate the beauty and tranquility of my suite. I reflect on my trip. I love the people, the food, the smells, and the sounds - and I'm starting to feel like I might just miss it. This trip was messy, chaotic, and wonderful. I would do it all again.

Final Thoughts (or, My Existential Bali Aftermath):

Ubud. It's overwhelming. It's beautiful. It's chaotic. It's a rollercoaster of emotions, from pure bliss to utter despair and back again. It challenged me, broke me, and put me back together… slightly changed, and with a newfound appreciation for Mie Goreng and the questionable safety of Balinese scooters.

Would I recommend Lastana Suite? Absolutely. (Just, maybe, pack an extra pair of scrunchies and a strong sense of humor.)

Would I recommend Ubud? Absolutely. (Be prepared to embrace the chaos. And the monkeys. And the rain. But mostly, embrace yourself.)

Now, I need a nap. And maybe another Bintang.

Mr. KINJO: Okinawa's Hidden Gem (Matsuo Main Island)

Book Now

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali IndonesiaOkay, here we go! Let's build some FAQs for Lastana Suite Ubud, Bali, that's all about raw, unfiltered... well, everything! Buckle up!

Okay, So... What *IS* This Place Exactly? Is It Really, *Really* Luxurious? Because My Bank Account Needs a Warning.

Luxurious? Honey, let me tell you. Lastana Suite Ubud... it’s not just luxurious, it’s like they took a slice of heaven, sprinkled it with gold dust, and then decided to build something *on* it. Yes, it's expensive. Like, "I-might-need-to-sell-a-kidney-but-worth-it" expensive. But, the views? The SERVICE? The pure, unadulterated *escape*? Oh my God. I've stayed in places that cost more and felt like a cardboard box. Lastana? Utter magic.
**Anecdote Time:** I remember arriving, completely frazzled from the airport, and they handed me this *iced* hibiscus tea. I took one sip, and suddenly, the entire world was right. My shoulders relaxed, the sweat on my brow vanished (thanks, AC!), and I thought, "Right. I'm home." (Even though "home" is usually a cramped apartment and a mountain of laundry.)

Those Views... Are They *Actually* As Insane as the Photos? Because, Let's Be Honest, Photoshop Exists.

ARE THEY? Are they?! Oh, god, yes. They are. And honestly? The photos don't *even* do it justice. The infinity pool overlooking the valley? Jaw-dropping. The rice paddies stretching as far as the eye can see? Utterly breathtaking. The sunsets? Forget about it. Prepare to weep. (Happy tears, hopefully.)
**Rambling Moment:** Seriously, I spent a solid hour just… staring. Like a zombie. My husband, bless his heart, kept asking if I was okay. "I'm... processing," I’d mumble. It was a sensory overload of the most beautiful kind. I took so many photos, but none of them truly captured the feeling of BEING there. You just have to see it. Just be warned, you might become addicted to the view. You might start thinking seriously about quitting life and becoming a professional sunset-gazer.

Tell Me About the Rooms! Are They Actually Comfortable... Or Just Beautiful?

Both! They're both! The rooms are stunning, all Balinese-inspired design, all smooth wood and gorgeous fabrics. Everything just feels… *right*. And yes, they're incredibly comfortable. That bed? Like sleeping on a cloud. I genuinely considered staying in it all day, ordering room service, and never leaving. (I did leave, eventually, because food and adventure and all that, but it took a LOT of willpower.) The bathrooms are HUGE, the bathtubs look amazing, and the water pressure is strong -- vital information for a good holiday!
**Opinionated Aside:** I hate a hotel with bad water pressure, it's just a cardinal sin! Lastana delivered on that front, thank goodness, so you can properly shampoo your hair, lol.

Did the Service Live Up to the Hype? Were the Staff Actually Nice (or Just Pretending)?

Oh. My. God. The service… it’s legendary. It’s like they anticipate your every need *before* you even know you have it. The staff are genuinely kind, incredibly attentive, and always smiling. It’s not just a job to them, it’s a genuine desire to make your stay unforgettable. Honestly, I felt like royalty. (Okay, maybe a slightly less stressed version of royalty, but still.)
**Messier Structure Time...** The breakfast service was…wow. Every morning, an army of smiling faces would appear with fresh fruit, pastries, eggs cooked to perfection…and coffee that would kickstart even the most hardcore caffeine addict. The servers were so attentive. (Okay, I might have flirted a *little* with the young server; he had the sweetest smile. Don't judge me; I was on vacation!)

Okay, But... What Did You *Actually* DO There? Besides, Y'know, Stare at Views and Sleep?

Well, besides getting lost in the scenery and sinking into the luxury of a king-size bed...I did some exploring! There are yoga classes (which I *attempted* – let's say I wasn't exactly a natural), spa treatments that were so good I almost forgot my name, and trips to nearby temples and villages. I did the Bali swing, which was terrifying but ultimately exhilarating. And I ate… oh, the food. The resort's restaurant is incredible! I had some of the best meals of my life there.

The Food...Tell Me About the Food. Because Vacation Calories Don't Count, Right? Right?!

Vacation calories? What are those?! The food at Lastana… it’s a culinary journey. Seriously. Breakfasts were a feast, lunches were a delight. Dinner? A whole other level. The chefs clearly have magic fingers. The presentation? Art on a plate. The flavors? Exploding in your mouth. Each dish was meticulously crafted, fresh, and bursting with Balinese flavors.
**Doubling Down on the Experience:** I'm telling you, there were these little canapés they served at sunset, like perfect bite-sized morsels of happiness. I may have eaten several plates. (Okay, maybe more than several. I lost count.) And the Nasi Goreng? Best I've EVER had. The fish? Melt-in-your-mouth amazing. Okay, now I'm hungry.

Anything I Should Be Aware Of?" (Besides, You Know, the Price Tag)

Okay, a few things. The resort is in Ubud, which can have a bit of traffic, so factor that in when planning day trips. Also, be aware that it's in a natural environment, so you might see a bug or two. Embrace it! It's part of the experience! Also, seriously consider bringing more money than you think you'll need. You'll want to buy everything!
**Quirky Observation:** One little thing that I still think about. The little welcome note they left in the room. It had a hand-drawn picture of a monkey. Seriously? So charming. I loved it.

Would I Recommend Lastana Suite Ubud? Be Honest!

DO YOU EVEN NEED TO ASK?! Yes. Absolutely, unequivocally, YES! If you can swing it… then DO IT! It’s an investment in your sanity. An investment in your happiness. A seriously indulgent, utterly unforgettable experience. It’s a little piece of paradise. Go. Just… GO. You might just come back changed. I know I did!5 Star Stay Find

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia

Lastana Suite Ubud Bali Indonesia