
Saigon's Lost Paradise: Infinity Pool Luxury Relives the Past
Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because we're diving headfirst into Saigon's Lost Paradise. Forget your pristine, perfectly-packaged travel blogs; this is the real deal, an unfiltered, messy, glorious review of a hotel that promises luxury and a trip down memory lane. Let's see if it delivers, shall we?
First Impression: OMG, the Pool! (And Maybe a Few Hiccups)
Look, the whole "Lost Paradise" thing? They're not kidding. Driving up, you almost miss the entrance, which feels kind of…secretive. That's the first thing you'll notice. After a slightly-less-than-smooth check-in (more on that later), BAM! The infinity pool hits you like a tidal wave of Instagram dreams. Seriously. It's stunning. Views for days, cascading over the city. Immediately, I was like, "Okay, I get it. This is why I'm here.”
Accessibility: A Mixed Bag?
They say they're accessible. They have elevators (thank god, because Saigon heat plus stairs…no thanks). But, and this is a big BUT, I didn’t see ramps everywhere, and the true test of disabled accessibility is a full experience. I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt, but definitely double-check if you're relying on specific accessibility accommodations.
The Room: Luxurious… Mostly.
My room? Pretty darn swanky. "Available in all rooms" is an internet connection and air conditioning, which, let’s be honest, is vital in Saigon. Then there were the "additional toilet," the mini-bar (which I promptly raided), and the "bathtub." I spent a good hour in that bathtub, plotting world domination. But…and there always is a "but,” the "interconnecting room(s) available" gave me a little peep into my next door neighbor's conversation. A little awkward, to say the least. But the "bathrobes," the "slippers," and the general "soundproofing" that seemed to work most of the time, were all A+. Oh, and the "free Wi-fi" in all rooms? Gold. Absolutely gold.
Cleanliness and Safety: They're Trying!
Okay, so Vietnam has been through some…stuff…lately, and I appreciated the effort. "Anti-viral cleaning products," "daily disinfection in common areas," "individually-wrapped food options" – they were doing their best. They also have a “doctor/nurse on call” which is nice. This whole “hygiene certification” thing feels a little performative because you can't fully know everything. Just sayin’.
Dining: A Culinary Adventure? (Or a Mildly Confusing One?)
Alright, let's talk food. The "Asian breakfast" was a highlight. Pho in the morning? Yes, please. The "Western breakfast" was…well, it was there. The "buffet in restaurant" was fine, though not the most exciting. "Happy hour" was a solid win. I was slightly confused by the sheer volume of dining options. I think there's a "vegetarian restaurant"? The "poolside bar" did, of course, look amazing but somehow missed.
Things to Do and Ways to Relax: All About That Pool Life
This is where Saigon's Lost Paradise really shines. The "swimming pool [outdoor]" (aka the infinity pool of dreams) is the centerpiece. The "pool with view" is really the same feature as above. "Sauna," "spa/sauna," "steamroom," even a "foot bath" – they've got the wellness bases covered. "Massage" was amazing. I booked a "body scrub" to fully embrace and I left feeling like a new person. A fitness center is also available.
Services and Conveniences: The Good, the Bad, and the… Doorman?
They've got the essentials: "concierge," "laundry service," "room service [24-hour]" (essential for late-night pho cravings), and "daily housekeeping" that might or might not be as good as the room, which I didn't know from the "facilities for disabled guests"
There are some strange things. The "shrine" felt a little… random? Also, the "facilities for disabled guests" weren’t clear as there were little ramps or wide access points. And a doorman with a slightly bored expression. But on the upside, the “cash withdrawal” access was nice!
Getting Around: Easy Peasy (Mostly)
"Airport transfer" is a must, especially after a long flight, and they offer "taxi service." "Car park [free of charge]" is always a bonus. "Bicycle parking" is there in case you are daring.
For the Kids: I didn't have any kids with me, but it all looked pretty child-friendly.
The Quirks, the Imperfections, and Why You Should Still Go:
Okay, so Saigon's Lost Paradise isn't perfect. Check-in could be smoother, the "interconnecting room(s) available" could be better sound proofed, and the dining setup feels a little…vast. Is there a "hotel chain"? I found out.
But here's the thing: the vibe is incredible. The pool alone is worth the price of entry. There is something magical about the space. It is clean, and safe. So, yes, go! Book it. And here's my offer:
Saigon's Lost Paradise: Infinity Pool Dreams & a Touch of History
Tired of cookie-cutter hotels? Crave a taste of luxury with a side of Saigon soul? Then escape to Saigon's Lost Paradise!
Here's what awaits you:
- The Infinity Pool: Seriously, drop everything and come for the view.
- Spa Paradise: Indulge in massages, body scrubs, and more. You won't regret it.
- Comfortable rooms: Your private escape.
- Convenient location: Explore the city with ease.
- Daily cleaning: So, perfect.
Book your escape today and receive:
- 10% off any spa treatment.
- A complimentary cocktail at the poolside bar.
- Early check-in (subject to availability).
- Complimentary upgrade
Don't just visit Saigon. Experience it in style. Book your Lost Paradise adventure now! Click here to book your stay - and tell them I sent you!
Luxury Villa C8 Vung Tau: Your Dream Vietnam Getaway Awaits!
Saigon, My Love (And Maybe My Overpacked Suitcase): A Luxury Memory Lane Romp
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're about to time-travel, luxury edition. Forget pristine itineraries, this is a memory-soaked scrapbook, a love letter to Saigon's past and a splash in the infinity pool that’s calling my name. I’m not promising perfection, just a damn good time and the very real possibility of a crippling caffeine addiction. Let's GO!
Day 1: Arrival, Chaos, and Colonial Dreams (Oh, and Jet Lag)
- 10:00 AM (Saigon Time, AKA "What Day Is It Again?"): Land at Tan Son Nhat Airport. Seriously, the humidity hits you like a warm, wet hug. Except the hug is from a thousand screaming motorbikes and the smell of pho. Love it. Immediately start feeling like a glamorous secret agent. The driver sent from the hotel is holding a sign with my name… which I almost missed because I was busy gawking at the frantic chaos that is the arrival hall. (Pro-tip: pack earplugs. Trust me.)
- 11:00 AM: Settle into The Reverie Saigon. Dear GOD, this hotel. I gasped. A full-blown jaw-dropper. Marble, chandeliers, views that could launch a thousand Instagram careers. My suite is bigger than my actual apartment back home (I’m starting to feel slightly irresponsible). Okay, maybe slightly more than slightly.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch at R&J Italian Restaurant at The Reverie. Forget the jet lag. Pasta. Pasta. Glorious, carb-loaded pasta. Seriously, I’m pretty sure I inhaled the entire plate of ravioli. And the wine? Oh, the wine. Let's just say I’m now fluent in Italian… in my head.
- 2:00 PM: Naptime, fueled by a ridiculously opulent room and the faint buzz of good wine. This is the crucial "recharge before Saigon explodes" period.
- 4:00 PM: Attempt to explore District 1. Fail spectacularly at navigating the motorbike maelstrom. It's like being in a video game, except you can actually die. I mean, I survived. But I felt every near miss. The scooters just swarm you like… well, like happy, caffeinated bees.
- 5:00 PM: Find refuge in a gorgeous colonial building, the Saigon Central Post Office. My God, the architecture! It feels like stepping into a time machine, back when you were sipping coffee at a cafe in Paris. Grab a picture and get a postcard, it's a must.
- 6:00 PM: Wander around Notre Dame Cathedral. It was closed. Classic. I'm sure it is stunning.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at Catinat Lounge. Seriously, this place is a classic. The food is traditional Vietnamese. I'm not a picky eater, and I usually try everything. But that frog leg? Um… let's move on. Atmosphere and ambiance are superb.
- 9:00 PM: Back to the hotel, collapse in a plush armchair, drink a cocktail that costs more than my rent. Sigh contentedly. Jet lag is still lingering, but Saigon has already sunk its claws in.
Day 2: History Lessons (and Buying Things I Don't Need) (and Pho Obsession)
- 8:00 AM: Wake up, feeling mostly human. Thank God. Coffee, strong and Vietnamese. (I’m pretty sure they pour magic into this stuff.) Breakfast at the hotel, a ridiculously extravagant buffet. I'm attempting to eat every single thing. Fail.
- 9:00 AM: War Remnants Museum. Brace yourself. It’s a tough, sobering experience. Seeing the remnants of war is really hard. But the exhibits are thoughtfully curated and incredibly important. It’s a necessary punch to the gut (in a good way). Come prepared.
- 11:00 AM: Wander around Reunification Palace. It's oddly… beige. But interesting, nonetheless. It’s a time capsule, frozen in a pivotal moment. Imagine all of the history that happened in those rooms!
- 12:30 PM: Lunch at a dingy pho stall on the street. Okay, this is my second try for lunch, because I'm still hungry from taking a deep dive into history. Honestly, the best pho ever. (Maybe it was the exhaustion.) The broth is rich, the noodles are perfect, and the cilantro is a revelation. I’m already dreaming about breakfast tomorrow.
- 2:00 PM: Shopping! (I'm a sucker for "local crafts.") I wandered into Ben Thanh Market. Absolute sensory overload. Silk scarves, lacquerware, spices, and the persistent calls of vendors. Negotiating is an art form, people. I bought things I definitely didn't need, but they're beautiful souvenirs. (My suitcase is groaning in protest.)
- 4:00 PM: A traditional Vietnamese coffee break at a cute cafe. I'm addicted to the taste, and the caffeine keeps me going.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner at The Deck Saigon. Romantic. Stunning views. Delicious food. And the perfect setting for a little… people-watching. (Okay, a LOT of people-watching.)
- 8:00 PM: Return to the hotel. Consider the infinity pool. Then decide I’m too full and tired. (Tomorrow, pool. Tomorrow.)
Day 3: Pool Day, Cu Chi Tunnels, and Saying Goodbye (sob)
- 9:00 AM: FINALLY! The Infinity Pool beckons! Spend the morning lounging, swimming, and feeling incredibly smug about my life choices. This is what luxury is all about, people. (And the view? Unreal.)
- 12:00 PM: Quick lunch at the hotel. Trying to make the most of my hotel experience. Good food. Great vibes.
- 1:00 PM: Cu Chi Tunnels excursion. This is a must-do. It’s a long drive, and it's hot, but it's a fascinating glimpse into history, and the ingenuity of the Vietnamese during the war. Crawling through the tunnels is claustrophobic and humbling. My thoughts? "Thank God I'm not living here." And "How did they DO this?"
- 5:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Take a LONG, luxurious shower. Wash away the dust from the tunnels.
- 7:00 PM: Farewell dinner at Banh Xeo 46A. Local, authentic, and I get to practice my chopstick skills. (My coordination is… improving.) The Banh Xeo (crispy pancake) is glorious, the fresh herbs are a burst of flavour, and the atmosphere is pure Saigon.
- 9:00 PM: Sip a last cocktail at the hotel bar. Gazing at the city lights. Trying to burn all the memories and the experiences deep into my brain.
- 11:00 PM: Pack my suitcase. It's bulging. I’ve probably bought more than I need. Sigh.
- 12:00 Midnight: One final, desperate attempt to squeeze in a midnight pho run. (Failed. Everything is closed.) Heartbroken.
Day 4: Departure (And Plans to Return)
- 6:00 AM: Wake up. The jet lag is back with a vengeance. Coffee.
- 7:00 AM: Final breakfast at the hotel. Stuff my face. Again.
- 9:00 AM: Check out. Say a tearful goodbye to the staff at The Reverie. They were amazing.
- 10:00 AM: Head to the airport. The motorbike traffic on the way to the airport is as chaotic as ever.
- 11:00 AM: Board the flight. Already dreaming of the next visit.
Final Thoughts:
Saigon, you've stolen my heart. The chaos, the history, the food, the luxury… it's all intoxicating. This rough itinerary is a testament to all the things I loved, and the memory is worth more than any fancy hotel. Yes, it's a luxury trip. Absolutely. But it's better to experience a place, than just to visit it. And I can't wait to come back. (And maybe learn to navigate the motorbikes. Maybe.)
Unbelievable Laos Luxury: Chanthavong Hostel's Secret Revealed!
Alright, spill. Is Saigon's Lost Paradise *actually* a paradise? Or is it just… a pool?
Paradise, huh? Let's just say the name over-promises a teensy bit. It's not like you're walking into the Garden of Eden. More like… a really, *really* fancy, Instagram-fodder pool situation with some decent rooms tacked on. But look, that pool? The infinity edge that bleeds into the city skyline at sunset? Yeah, that's pretty damn close to paradise. Okay, maybe not *literal* paradise, but definitely Instagrammable paradise. I spent like, a solid hour just staring out there, thinking, "Wow. I look *good* in this influencer-esque pose." (Don’t judge me, we all do it.)
The "luxury" part – does it live up to the billing? Or is it just overpriced air conditioning?
Okay, the 'luxury' thing is a mixed bag. The rooms? Spotless, plush, and the bed? I swear, I sank into it like a marshmallow in hot chocolate. Seriously, I slept like the dead (which, given the jet lag, was exactly what I needed). But then, there's the service... It's *trying* to be top-tier, you can tell. Lots of bowing and smiling. But that smile sometimes feels a little… forced. Like they’re reading from a script. One time, I asked for extra towels, and it took… well, let's just say I was practically dry-rotted before they arrived. A minor blip, sure, but it jolted me out of the "luxury bubble" pretty quick.
That infinity pool. What's the deal *really*? Is it as magical as the photos?
Okay, let’s be real. The pool is *the* thing. It's the reason you're going, the reason you're shelling out the big bucks, the reason you'll be posting a gazillion photos. And yeah… it’s pretty damn magical. The way the water melts into the city, especially at sunset? It's breathtaking. I spent a good chunk of my time *in* the pool. Floating, drinking cocktails, feeling like a glamorous spy in a Bond film. (Except instead of solving world crises, I was trying to keep my sunglasses from falling in the water.) But here's the *imperfection* nobody tells you: It gets *packed*. Finding a sun lounger can feel like competing for a Black Friday TV. You might have to awkwardly hover nearby, hoping someone’s done their sunbathing and is ready to bugger off.
Food! What's the grub like? Is it Michelin-star worthy or, you know, hotel-buffet-standard?
The food is… listen, it's decent. It's not going to blow your mind, but it's also not going to make you run screaming for a bowl of pho on the street. The breakfast buffet? A classic. Everything you could possibly want, plus some stuff you didn't know you wanted (like, is dragon fruit even a breakfast food?). The restaurant… well, it tries to be fancy, but the price tag is a little higher than the experience warrants. I had a steak that was cooked perfectly, but I'm pretty sure the restaurant thought 'luxury' meant a mountain of garnish was a must. And the drinks? Good, but get ready to pay a premium. I’m talking "I could have bought a whole other dinner with this cocktail" expensive.
"Relives the Past" – what's that even mean? Is it a museum? Are they showing silent films on repeat?
"Relives the Past"? Oh, honey. That's marketing-speak for "We've tried to make it vaguely colonial-chic, while simultaneously catering to an audience that's probably never actually *experienced* the past we (sort of) reference." Think: some antique-y looking furniture, some old photos on the walls that, to be honest, you won't remember, and a general vibe of “We’re trying, okay?” The hotel certainly *looks* nice, and the history, if there is any beyond the name, is *very* subtle. I didn't see anyone watching silent films, thankfully. Though I did catch a few staff members chatting amongst themselves in Vietnamese, which was a nice reminder of the culture surrounding it. The past they’re reliving? It’s more like a whisper. A *very* expensive whisper.
Should I go? Is it worth the splurge? Be honest!
Okay, deep breath. Here's the deal. If you're looking for an Instagrammable experience, a place to unwind, and don't mind a bit of 'style over substance', then yes, go! The pool *alone* is worth it, at least once. But… manage your expectations. Don't expect perfection. Don't expect Michelin-star food. Don't expect the staff to know your name on day one. It’s a beautiful, but ultimately shallow, experience. And that's okay. Sometimes we *want* the shallow. But if you're on a budget or prioritize authenticity over aesthetics? Maybe explore some other options. There's *tons* of amazing stuff to experience in Saigon that isn't a shimmering pool filled with people taking selfies. But, still… that pool. It's calling my name even now. I'm thinking… maybe a return trip? Dammit.
Any absolute MUST-DOs while staying there? Like, secret insider tips?
Okay, secret weapon time. Yes, do the sunset swim in the infinity pool. *Duh*. But also:
- **The Spa:** It's expensive, yes, but the massages are heavenly. And the aromatherapy? Pure bliss. I felt like I was floating on a cloud of lavender and… whatever other fancy scents rich people like. It’s truly a sanctuary from the city.
- **The Balcony Views:** If you can swing it, book a room with a balcony. The views over the city are stunning, especially at night. Watch the chaos below, and imagine you aren't part of it.
- **Embrace the People-Watching:** The pool is prime real estate for observing all sorts of social dynamics. From the posing influencers to the awkward first-date couples. It’s like a free, non-stop reality show. Bring popcorn. (Just kidding. Don't be *that* person.)
What's the biggest letdown? The thing that *really* irked you?
Okay, I'm going to get real here. The biggest letdown wasn't any one specific thing, but theHotel Deals Search

